We are currently booked for 2020, and are now accepting inquiries for 2021 construction projects.
Project requirements: Send an email to our information email address on our Contact page and include the following information:
- First and last name of the person or people owning the property where the work is to be performed
- Property address including: street; city, state, and zip code
- Email address of property owner
- Primary contact phone number of property owner(s)
- If the individual requesting work is different than the property owner(s), please provide the same information for this individual:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Relationship to property owner
- A description of your project (please provide a detailed description)
- Budget for the project in question
- Desired completion date for the project
- If an asbestos survey is required, have you performed an asbestos survey?
- If a lead paint survey is required, have you performed a lead paint survey?
When this information is received, we will review the information and let you know whether we believe we can help with your project.
On January 2, 2021, we will prioritize projects coming in on a first come, first serve basis, make contact with the primary contact person for the project, provide a quotation for work and a proposed schedule.
On acceptance of work, we will create a contract for your project and make the necessary arrangements for project completion.
After receiving your email, we will place your project request in our 2021 Projects folder. As we can review your request and decide whether we believe we’re the right company to perform the requested job, we will let you know.
If you have an urgent project that must be addressed in 2020, we are sorry, but we are completely booked for the remainder of the year. If our schedule changes, we can start considering project inquiries for 2021 in the order received.